Happiness requires intention and practice to cement the happiness neural pathways in the brain and override any negative neural pathways. If you’d like more on how to create Happiness two excellent books besides Intentional JOY /buy-this/ are Happiness Now by Robert Holden and Happiness for No Reason by Marci Shimoff. If you follow the link to the Buy page there's a FREE Mp3 download of Intentional JOY with a 20 minute overview and Stress Busting Relaxation/Guided Imagery Practices you may enjoy.
Much JOY & Love to all of you - Lynn
Winner of Money Survey and Results:
Congratulations to Joann Blaska, the winner of the Ipod. She thanked me by saying she’d never won anything before. Yeah Joann.
Thank you to the 40 women that took the Survey.
I’ll write more about the results of the Survey at another time, but the title of the eBook voted in is: Prosperity, Power & Peace: A Woman’s Guide to Financial Freedom. Please hold the May 1, 2012 date of completion for me.
- Ever Lost or Broken your iPhone?
Since 2007 consumers have spend $5.9 billion to repair, replace or pay insurance deductibles for damaged iPhones says Michelle Singletary in "The Color of Money" (Modesto Bee 9-30-12). A lot of insurance available is expensive with high deductibles but SquareTrade offers a plan for 99 for 2 years with a $50 deductible. Check it out!!
- 15 Things We Now Know About Money & Happiness
Respect means more than money: University of California confirmed that relationships are far more important to most of us than money. When it comes to crafting sustainable positivity and life satisfaction, the strongest drives come from our peers' respect, love and admiration rather than possessions. When it comes to crafting a sustainable positivity and satisfaction, our strongest materials come in the form of our peers’ respect, love, and admiration, not possessions. The series of studies comprising these conclusions all led back to the exact same phenomenon, speaking of how our connections with others drive us far, far more than mad money ever could. From www.braintrack.com
- Who is happier – The Self-employed or those who work for others?
No matter how much they make, business owners typically enjoy their lives far more than any other workers; in America, anyways. On the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, their “overall well-being” boasted an impressive 72.5, followed by professionals at 71.5. Self-employed workers may spend more time on their tasks, but dissipate some of the stress with the additional autonomy and flexibility their situations inherently provide. http://www.braintrack.com/blog/2012/09/15-things-we-now-know-about-money-and-happiness/
NEW: FREE Monthly Webinar: Women’s Inner Money Game & How to Win It
Next Date: Thursday January 17th 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. (PST)
Let’s start talking about how money shows up in your life (or not).
This Webinar will be part Action – what you CAN and need to do to make more money or manage it better and part Attraction which is about how to maximize your Mindset, stabilize and increase Energy and buzz up your JOY.
Lynn's 4th Annual PowerUP Your Business Strategic Planning Workshop for 2013!
Register Now - This always sells out quickly!
- Do You Have a Money Making, Heart & Soul Inspiring Vision for Your Business in Place for 2013?
- Are Your Goals, Strategies & Action Steps in place to Create The Success You Desire (& Deserve)?
- In order to be Successful in Business Women need to have a Guiding Vision for your Business & the Systems in Place that Keep You Focused, Disciplined and Getting the RESULTS You Want.
Here's a Quick Look at What You'll Receive:
- Are You Tired of the Cash-Flow Ups and Downs of Being a Solopreneur and Ready for Greater Financial Business Balance?
- Do you Have These Systems in Place to Meet Your Goals More Effortlessly?
- A Vision & Mission Statement that Sets The Overall Tone for Your Unique Business?
- Data Base gathering System
- Time Management/Scheduling to Keep Your Daily Actions on Track & Meet Revenue Goals
- Daily Right Action Tracking to Know Exactly the Time Spent on Admin, Marketing & Revenue
When You Have Goals, Strategies & Actions in Place along with a Vision it ENERGIZES & MOTIVATES you to Stay on Track!
P.S. "Imagination is More Powerful than Knowledge." Einstein
Vision Board Experience is always included in this Workshop. When Logic & Imagination work together - Look Out!!
When: Saturday January 12 9:00 - 2:00
Investment: $125.00 ($25.00 Deposit Holds Your Spot)
Jen Grondahl Lee
I met Jen in the Manteca Women's Success Networking Group and hear many happy testimonials about her helping women understand what the best choice may be when dealing with debt or other financial challenges.
"We help our clients overcome difficult financial situations using bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy solutions. Our focus is on long-term planning and achieving financial goals through strategic planning."
Zenix Law, P.C.
Offices in San Ramon and Tracy