“I loved this Webinar, “Women’s Inner Money Game.” Renee Kee, Melaluca
Step On The Gas Business Goals & Strategy LIVE Webinar For 2014
“If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” Sheryl Sandberg
“Women don't take enough risks. … (They need to keep their)… 'foot on the gas pedal.' We're not going to close the achievement gap until we close the ambition gap.” Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO, author of Lean IN
Name 5 adjectives that say what money means to you:
Here’s what other women say: fear, security, stability, worry, not having enough, fun and even sometimes FREEDOM –
Most of us want more Financial Freedom – but aren’t sure how to get it.
That’s because women have some unique money challenges (for one thing if you’re a working mom you have at least 2 jobs) –
See if you can relate to some of these money challenges:
- You know what you SHOULD do with your $$, but can’t put it into action or stay consistent
- You either avoid the topic of $$ or obsess & worry about it
- You don’t charge what you’re worth - or give away too much time or money
- You feel Guilty about money – having too little or too much
- You’re not saving enough money for reserves or retirement?
- You sometimes overspend when stressed or anxious
That’s not FREEDOM
Do you have to be Rich to have Financial Freedom?
No – But you do need to know how much money is enough for you and how to manage and care for what you make so you’re not overworking, overspending or wasting time, energy or money.
In this Introductory Webinar you will:
- Get a feel for how what you think, feel and believe about money may be HOLDING YOU BACK from the more stress-free relationship you’d like to have with money.
- Learn the 5 Money Mistakes Women Make that Limit their Earning potential and their Future
- Identify the 1 Money Challenge that is up for you and Design 1-3 Beginning Action Steps to move you forward and get Results.
“I loved this Webinar, “Women’s Inner Money Game.” Thanks for all you do Lynn I can always feel the love you have and the success you want for us.” Renee Kee, Melaluca, The Wellness Company, Manteca, CA www.melaleuca.com
"I have always said "it is not about the money." But I realized, it really was about money and my fear of making too much. After working with Lynn I became the number one seller in my new company. What a thrill it was to see my name at the top of the list.", Pat Brown, Jockey Women to Women Clothing
When: Tuesday February 4th 11:00am - 12:00pm (PST)
Investment: FREE - Complimentary - FREE
Click Here To Register:
As a Certified Money Coach Lynn helps individuals and couples understand and transform their relationship with money through the 4-Step Money Coaching System developed by the Money Coaching Institute in Marin County, CA.
Lynn has been conducting workshops on money and Life/Work Balance for over twenty years. She is frequently quoted in the NY Daily News Column “Addictions & Answers” and is the author of Intentional JOY: How to Turn Stress, Fear & Addiction into Freedom & The Greatest Change of All.