First in Series:
Karen DeJong Financial Group presents:
MONEY TALK FOR WOMEN
- Do you hope that your finances will take care of themselves?
- Do you wonder what the secret of financial success is?
- Do you shop till you drop and later worry about debt?
- Wonder if you’re saving enough for retirement?
- Are you curious about what your Money Type is & how that relates to financial security?
- Do you just want to be able to RELAX about money
In this informal, and yes, even FUN talk, Lynn will share some of her hard won knowledge & research about how to feel and be more successful with Money!!
DATE: January 27th
TIME: 6:00pm - 7:00pm
LOCATION: DeJong Financial Group1214 11th Street, Suite 2C, Modesto, CA
Upcoming DeJong Financial Group talks:
April 28th To “Trust” or Not – The In’s and Outs & Benefits of Trusts
Lynn Telford-Sahl, M.A. Psychology, Certified Money Coach
Very Limited Space Call Karen DeJong 209 409-8759
Karen DeJong, has been in the financial advisory and retirement planning business since 1999. Karen’s practice consists primarily of retirement and investment planning with an emphasis on building a client-advisor relationship built on the understanding that your needs and considerations will always be a priority.