Spring is HERE and I don’t know about you, but I’m having Spring Fever. Besides cleaning out the closets in our homes, it’s also a great time to clean out the closets in our finances. Whatever we’re able to let go of creates space for new money flow.
Here are some easy ways to assess financial situations that are causing stress or anxiety. Let’s face it, most of us would rather have fun than pay the bills.
If you’re wondering what to let go of and how to turn past stressors into successes here are some simple suggestions: Read More LINK HERE
1) Make a list of financial worries – A few examples: not making enough money, not paying the bills on time, making plenty of money but not feeling in charge, not saving enough for children’s college, or for a cushion, health care, other.
2) Set a Goal: Pick one of those worries to turn into a success by evaluating what’s going on. Are you paying enough attention to your money – I suggest weekly on-line bank check-ins. (I know scary in the beginning.) But it’s empowering to know exactly what your in-flow (income) and out-flow (expenses) are weekly. (I check mine 3-4 x a week!!)
3) Take Action: There’s nothing like action to soothe the worried spirit. Set a specific action – Pay the bills every week and on time (even if it’s a minimum payment) by when: What’s the date you’ll start this action by? Put it on your calendar or SmartPhone.
Spring financial cleaning leads to summer growth and fall harvests of greater abundance so enjoy the process. "I inspire and motivate women in business to make more money - by breaking through barriers to create prosperity and have FUN in the process!"
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Money Circles for Women - Webinar
"If you're not powerful with your money, you're not powerful, period." Suze Orman
Do You Recognize Any of These $$ Scripts?
• Someone will always take care of me financially
• Money = love
• There will never be enough
• Rich people are greedy
• $ is the only measure of self worth
Do You Have Any of These Financial Hot Buttons?
• Avoid or Obsess about Money
• Driven to succeed, but never quite get "there"
• Have a $$ Ceiling that's frustrating
Have You Experienced Financial Traumas like
• Job loss
• Home loss
• Change in income & lifestyle
Are You Ready to
• Feel empowered with your money decisions & choices
• Break out of your Financial Comfort Zone & Make More $$
• Develop Financial Health & Have financial peace of mind
• Know the significant, small steps to truly transform your relationship with $$ into Freedom
Women's Money Circles are designed to help you. Lynn has over 25 years of empowering women in groups to feel safe, supported and to have FUN!
“Lynn’s Money Circles Group was a powerful, eye-opening experience. I can see where unconscious beliefs about money came from (my money history) and the impact on my life. I love being able to put my ‘big girl money pants’ on to choose less stress and more flow.” Cheri Nikkel, Nikkel Marketing
Money Circles are conducted in small groups of 6-8 women.
Webinar Starts: Starts soon
Investment: $37.50 per session
PowerUP Your Money Life for less than the cost of a pair of shoes!!
PayPal, Visa, MC, Check
Fun & Time Saving Resources
There's an app called Money4Jobs where kids can earn money and learn how to save and budget for the things they want.
Deborah Price’s new book:
The Heart of Money –Couples Guide to Creating Financial Intimacy – Avail. Amazon
The winner of last months Starbucks giveaway was Mary Farinacci’s. Congratulation Mary and enjoy!
Grace Telford (11 years old) & Maddi DeMatteo (12 years old)
“I'm a big FAN of Duct Tape Wonderland and am so proud of my granddaughter Grace and her best friend Maddi. Grace is quite the organized business girl as she has a folder with samples of duct tape, pricing and orders. I was impressed. Of course, her mom is a business woman and her ‘Nanny is as well’." Lynn Telford-Sahl
“Maddi and I started our business because we wanted a way to earn money and donate to a good cause. Our cause this year is the Salvation Army.”
Prices: Visit our website for our products and prices.
March Madness Special:
With any order more than $2.00 your name will be entered into a drawing for $20.00 worth of FREE pens or wallets of your choice. DRAWING: March 31st
Also, be sure to like us on Facebook: